Trump: Transgender people ‘can’t serve’ in US military

Share:
Trump: Transgender people 'can't serve' in US military

US President Donald Trump says transgender people cannot serve in “any capacity” in the military.

10 comments

Loots N deal #permalink

wow thanks for giving me update

ai have also one update Convert amazon pay balance can be convert in different form now

we can also do recharge on amazon you can Amazon Recharge Offers

waterfall #permalink

Every ԝeekend i used to go to see tһis web page, as i want enjoyment, as this this web page сonations actually good funny

data too.

Etsuko #permalink

It’s wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this article as well as from

our discussion made here.

ae-answers.uk #permalink

Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to really obtain valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.

sawyai.com #permalink

I know this web page presents quality based articles or reviews and other data, is there any other site which offers these stuff in quality?

Chase Leckman #permalink

Not all college students, just the Marxists, the Black Liberationists, the thugs, the radicals, who make up a tiny minority of the student body, and their loud, obnoxious screeching is designed to intimidate the rest. Their itty-bitty mob is egged on by outsiders – professional protesters, race hustlers, and communist organizers.You didn’t strike a nerve, but have begun to wake up a sleeping giant, and in the end, you’ll wish you hadn’t.

http://undiscovered.fashion/groups/nba-2k18-may-have-inadvertently-sparked-a-lakers-hawks-rivalry/ #permalink

I don’t even know the way I ended up here, but I thought this put up was once great.

I don’t know who you are however definitely you are going

to a famous blogger for those who aren’t already. Cheers!

Anya Hoyt #permalink

ddos攻击犯法吗?你要真供应商.十一年在访问量市场,品质卓越。红度访问量最伟大动态。人民的想法一目了然,酸甜苦辣却是斜溢的。杰出之人一般是先苦后甜。不存在捡来的得到。可是人又总是不劳而获。哲学:人必遭受苦难人在喧嚣和繁忙中要能闹中取静。这样,才能更好地沉思,才能显示出你的睿智。红度点击访问广告老杨红度点击访问量广告,听到过这名字名声大得很。其实名声多少是实力。想知道吗,实现明白,是投资的回报。红度广告

Eddy Gramajo #permalink

If you’re white and you’re wrong, then you’re wrong; if you’re black and you’re wrong, you’re wrong. People are people. Black, blue, pink, green – God make no rules about color; only society make rules where my people suffer, and that why we must have redemption and redemption now.

Sherwood Hartill #permalink

Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now.

Leave your comment